Sunday, February 27, 2011

And We're Live....2/22/2011

Yay!! After two weeks of training I finally went live calling potential customers.  So far I have had people cut me off with a "Not Interested" or simply just hang up on me, that's my favorite (Insert sarcastic face).  I am quickly realizing it is much like my personal hunt for a size 11 shoe (nope not ashamed of my big foot).  I'll see the shoe, fall in love, imagine outfits; only to have the store associate say nope we don't have it in your size.  WHATT?!?!?!?

That is the same emotional rollercoaster you go on when you're in sales.  You pitch your idea, your warming up the potential customer, and then just "No."  The only difference is that when I am on the receiving end I fall for the "we can order it in your size" and I go back and pick up my new pair of beautiful heels.  I've got to get these people emotionally attached too...maybe this new Jessica Simpson Beckery shoe will do the trick...

and just in case you are wondering...it comes in an eleven!!

Ciao

Vykky

No comments:

Post a Comment