Sunday, February 27, 2011

SOLD!!! 2/25/11

Happy Friday to me indeed!!!! I closed my first deal!! It's super exciting & pretty exhilarating.  I knew I would do it, but I didn't expect it in the same week I started making calls.  I guess it is appropriate in the week where The Knicks closed a deal a little more major than mine...just a little...

The funny thing about sales that I have realized just after one little small deal is that you celebrate for a moment, but then your mind jumps to getting to the next one.  I am enjoying my experience and learning so much day by day.  So for this weekend I will celebrate my small achievement and treat myself to some eye candy

Giuseppe Zanotti was really after my heart with this shoe...its classy, sexy, and beautifully constructed.  However, with a $750 price tag I think I am going to have to close a few more deals...lol a girl can dream though right??

xoxo

Vykky

No comments:

Post a Comment