Tuesday, February 1, 2011

New City. New Path. Hot Shoes. Let's Grind!

Hi Loves..for those of you who don't know me I am Vykky, hailing from Durham, NC.  I am a graduate student pursuing my Masters in Sport Administration.  I am beginning my internship with York Revolution baseball team for the 2011 season.  This opportunity has brought me to a completely different state, without any friends or relatives.

I am leaving behind in North Carolina two awesome loving parents, a protective and hilarious older brother,  my personal Superman--my boyfriend and countless friends.  This blog will serve as an update for my family and friends as well an outlet for me when I experience something new or get a small case of the lonely bug.

If you know me than you know how much I love sports.  Although I am just as girly as the next Miss Priss, I am aggressively competitive and will jump and scream at any sporting event.  This blog will highlight different teams, especially York Revolution *Go Revs* and current events happening in the sports world. 

Lastly, it will also be my ode to shoes and all its glory!  I find it amazing what a pair of really tall heels will do for your legs, butt, outfit and most importantly confidence.  I am in no way a shoe snob, meaning I will rock a shoe by “no one” just as quickly as the hottest Louboutin (I am accepting these as gifts by the way) therefore you will find me talking about shoes from different walks of fashion house lives!

I have major goals for 2011 and I plan on conquering them fearlessly.

Your continuous prayers, calls, texts and e-mails are always needed and wanted.

With Love,

Vykky

No comments:

Post a Comment