Thursday, February 17, 2011

First Night 2/4/11

As I watch my brother, dad, and boyfriend carry all my heavy stuff in the house it finally hit me…I moved…I now live in Pennsylvania.  It’s super cold here, makes me miss North Carolina’s winter.  This is going to be a long night of unpacking and setting up.  I actually did it folks…I moved to another state to pursue my dream of working in the sports industry.  It makes me think about Lady Gaga and these awesome, but extremely CRAZY shoes.

  They are impossible to walk-in (as we saw Gaga channel Scarlet and take a tumble in Heathrow Airport in London) but the fact that Gaga wore them with confidence…she took a risk with her safety to pursue her love for fashion…so like Gaga, I have accepted there is a chance I may stumble or even fall…but I am willing to walk in these shoes for my dreams…

No comments:

Post a Comment