Saturday, February 19, 2011

Dorothyism 2/7

Yes, there are two posts today....it was a bit of a rough day...


If Dorothy’s situation in the Wizard of Oz had a name it would be called Dorothyism, I created this title for the feeling of wishing to be home.  Today I am experiencing a massive case of Dorothyism…although I do have a few variety of sequence shoes, I don’t have any in red.  While work is going well, adjusting to a new city is a tad bit overwhelming.  I wish I could just click my heels and be back home. Just a place of comfort and familiarity.  It’s not that easy, there is at least 5.5 hours between us and I know this feeling of fear is temporary and will disseminate as time goes on.

I am thankful for a phone (although my service in my apartment is sub par...thanks sprint) and once I have my Internet set up I will be able to skype.  This is the time where I pull out the Good Book (my bible) and clinch tight to Jeremiah 29:11...

This is all for now fam...prayers please

-Vykky

No comments:

Post a Comment