Monday, February 21, 2011

A Good Night's Rest 2/9

Finally I am getting settled and feeling little better in my apartment.  Last night was the first night I actually slept through the night.  My neighbors above me have two big dogs that run throughout the night...this drives Fendi and Cody (my Chihuahuas) crazy, but I think we are getting use to their noise. 

I equate me sleeping through the night with feeling better about my move.  It took great family, friends, and prayers to get me to this point.  There were many days of doubt that crossed my mind, but now as I think I am certain it was just the last little bit of fear and uncertainty leaving my mind.

I am super excited about what I will be learning and doing this season and now that I am comfortable with my apartment and location I can really focus on why I am here!  If you are in the central PA area come check out the Atlantic League champions York Revolution.

Go Revs

-Vykky

No comments:

Post a Comment