Saturday, February 19, 2011

It's Systematic 2/7

It’s my first day interning with York Revolution Baseball team.  I am spending the day learning their system.  Isn’t it funny how usually the first day at any company, in any industry you don’t typically jump into work, you have to learn the system first.  Laying that ground work is imperative to being successful.  It makes me think about the Manolo Blahnik classic black pump...It is solid, durable, and attractive and easily received everywhere.

This is a classic black pump and it is a staple shoe in any woman’s wardrobe.  I would even be as adventurous to say more important than the LBD.  You can use this shoe for a hot date or commanding a meeting in the boardroom.   I guess that’s why I wore my black Jessica Simpson pumps today…they’re safe, beautiful, and reliable.  They make me confident and I don’t worry about what’s on my feet…I focus on learning the system…ciao
xoxo Vykky

No comments:

Post a Comment