Friday, March 18, 2011

Free for All Friday #2

Happy Friday all!  What an awesome day!  The weather was beautiful and being off of work makes it that much better.  Let's jump into our Free for all rundown...

Free on Sports

In my BEST Dick Vitale voice it's March Madness baby!!  This tournament has already presented several upsets.  Personally Morehead State, Marquette, Gonzaga and Richmond threw my bracket off, but luckily since I did so well selecting other teams I am still at 99.1%.  This weekend will be another great weekend for the basketball world and I am super excited about it.

Free on TV

Now that Basketball Wives has wrapped for the season I am already plotting my next TV show line up.  I am impatiently waiting on Khloe & Lamar's new show.  Unlike most of America, I believe in their relationshp and I think they are in it for the long-haul .  Of course I am baseing this solely on how we see them on TV, but for some reason I believe it is the real deal.  The show premiere is April 10, 2011.  After their show, another favorite person of mine, LaurieAnn Gibson, has a show called "The Dance Scene" a few weeks ago I was so excited to see LaurieAnn with her own show I tweeted her about it and to my surprise she actually replied back.  I squealed like a school-girl!! I believe both shows will provide ample entertainment and material to cover.  Starting the countdown...

Free on Fashion

As I told you before I love to feature real things that real people are wearing.  My linesister Tenesa has been SO kind to send me pictures of a shoe that makes my mouth water like someone has a decadent steak in front of me. 

This shoe is by my favorite designer, Jessica Simpon, I promise you Jessica never disappoints when it comes to her shoes.  Tenesa said this shoe is the most comfortable shoe in the world, which makes this shoe THAT MUCH BETTER!  Please enjoy this Friday eye candy.


Have a great weekend & keep a look out for The Weekend Edition!

Vykky
   

No comments:

Post a Comment